Wednesday, January 13, 2016

True Father's View v. Han Mother's View

According to Gil Ja Sa (Mrs. Eu)'s testimony, Father talked about Mother as follows:
"We’ve thought that Father is a great person but Mother married Father when she was so young so she doesn’t know anything. Father said that at first he felt that his patience was running thin with Mother after the Holy Marriage. Father said that he thought how could he be able to raise this person to greatness.

Father raised her like his daughter, took care of her like younger sister, sometimes followed her like an older sister, loved her like a lover, discussed things with her as wife, leaned onto her as mother, and watched out for her as grandmother. Father said he raised her through seven such stages.
Father said that he invested the love that Adam had to give to Eve, the love of original nature, so much as his bones might melt. Father said he is able to forgive others but he could not show mercy to Mother, because Mother had to stand at an the equal position with him. 

Father said that the most difficult thing was to educate Mother. So Father said "If I had known that the path of becoming the Messiah is for the perfect Adam to find the perfect Eve, and if I had known that it was such a difficult thing to do, I would have refused this Messianic responsibility." Father said that he accepted the task without such foreknowledge. Father had to raise Mother who was as a white sheet of paper from the position of a daughter. That is why Father treated her strictly. It was very difficult for Mother to endure such strictness as well."

(From “A Testimony to God’s Word in Regard to Divine Principle” by Gil Ja Sa)
On the other hand, Han Mother said:
My original, true parent is God. That is what my grandmother taught me. When I was young, she taught me that my father was God. That’s the only thing I learned from her. That is why I was placed under heaven’s protection, where I have remained until this day. Nobody educated me. God’s only begotten son and God’s only be gotten daughter are equal. You cannot say that God’s only begotten son educated God’s only begotten daughter. Do you understand what I am saying?
(At Special Meeting for World Leaders on October 27, 2014 in Cheon Jeong Gung).

Please think and pray about True Father's pain in rising Mother and how his loved her, while Mother's heart and mindset behind her words toward her own husband for 50+ years who is God's only begotten son and the LSA.

1 comment:

  1. This is too heavy to bear, that ones physical absence can reveal a 50 years hidden grudge.

    ReplyDelete