Saturday, January 23, 2016

Relection of the Past Year

I'd like to share my reflection of the past year or so:
It was quite a journey since then, internally and externally. It started with "something wrong" feelings in 2014 about Mother and changes made in CSG, then there came the shock waves form Hyung Jin nim's sermons in Jan. 2015, followed by despair and depression (much worse than IJN's incident), and finally the decision and determination to join SC and follow and support the second King & Queen, which was my another rebirth not without pain. But now I'm happier, more determined, courageous, guided by and getting closer to God and True Father. Yes, there are and will be many challenges, but I'm learning to be real, substantial, and true to myself, to my heart, and to God-given brothers and sisters, centering on God and True Father. I'm so grateful that I was allowed to come this way, and at the same time, I'm so humbled....
Long Live the King & Queen!

No comments:

Post a Comment