Saturday, January 16, 2016

Han Mother's speech at Christmas Dinner Talk

Excerpt from Han Mother's speech at Christmas Dinner in Cheon Jeong Gung on 12/25/15 (Unofficial English Translation form Japanese translation posted on Japanese SC Joint News Blog: see below):
....
Though 50 several years have passed, it doesn’t seem that I’m receiving good services or treated well enough as Only Begotten Daughter. What should I (you) do? (Laughter)
I’m standing in the position of Only Begotten Daughter who can obtain everything in the world. Do you know that? God has waited for 6,000 years. The Only Begotten Daughter is not someone that anyone can become. When I married, there were no such conditions for the holy blessing as "you should attend workshops”, “you should study the Divine Principle” or “You should fast.”
I know God’s situations even if I do not hear stories (from others). Do you understand that? Thus, I’m different from you all. At the time of Creation, (God) created Adam and Eve, and they were able to freely converse (exchange questions and answers) with God, weren’t they? Were they able to do that, or they weren’t? By the way, I was able to so. That is, I was born knowing everything as informed by God.
Are you getting to understand, everybody? That’s why I was able to let True Father (Abonim), the Lord of the Second Advent succeed. Do you understand? True Father wouldn’t have been able to become “True Parents” without me.
.....
[The conclusion of the speech]
Therefore you should revere and attend me, and must love me still more. Will you do that for me? (Yes.) Then, all of us will become happy.
==========
From Masako Ando.

No comments:

Post a Comment